Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Application: Sample Cover Letter #2

Dear Sir,

Greetings!
I am interested in the [specific position] you have posted in the [newspaper or job agency name]. Given my related experience and capabilities in the given field, I think that this position is an ideal match for my abilities. Please consider my application.

My Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in [Educational Attainment]
* Experience in [work] and specialized [field of work] for [duration] years.
* Able to work efficiently within an assigned deadline.
* Good oral and communications skills.

For your review, I have attached my curriculum vitae and samples of my work. I appreciate your time and effort in considering my application.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: