Thursday, November 27, 2008

Farewell and Thank-you Letter to a Co-worker

What to say when your supervisor or boss gets the boot? Cheer them up and say thanks!

---

Dear [Name],

I am so sad to hear the news that they are letting you go. I have been lucky enough to know you, not just as a colleague, but as a good friend. You have taught me well during your time here and I would put that training to good use. I wish good things for you. I'm sure something will come up (if not more so professionally rewarding) it might happen sooner than you expect it.

Keep in touch!
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

--

Letter of Appreciation to Co-worker
An office newcomer thanks a co-worker for showing him the ropes.

Farewell Letter to Officemates
Resigning and saying goodbye to your co-workers

Farewell letter to Co-workers

How to say goodbye the right way

Informal Farewell Letter to Co-workers
Candid farewell letter; Inviting co-workers for last night out for drinks

Farewell Letter to a Co-worker Moving Out
Say Adieu to an office mate leaving for Ohio, Zanzibar or Paris!

No comments: