Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank you letter for a Co-worker's Support

Ever dealt with a workplace Conflict? Ever felt like the odd man out? Most often we get the best advice and support from a friend or co-worker and this letter is all about thanking that person.

Dear [Name],

I sincerely appreciate your straightforward advice with [problem or person].

Though in my case, it may be quite a challenge to pursue a solution at this time, as I still find it difficult to confront the situation at [place].

I agree that by being more aware of the situation next time, I can avoid conflicts with [name/group] such as what happened at [place] last [date/day].

I'll let you know what comes out of this scenario.

Thank you for giving me your support and encouragement.

Thanks!
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: