Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cover Letter Pledging Undying Loyalty to the Company

To The Recruitment Officer,

I have come to understand that there might be a vacancy in your
organization, and I feel that I would be a suitable candidate for
the position.

Please find my curriculum vitae for your perusal and consideration.

Truly, if I am given a chance to serve your company and join the company’s growing team, I will perform my duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability and to the company's satisfaction.

I know that your company will give the experience that I need that will help me develop my career.

I am hoping that you will call me for an interview so that I can discuss further my work experience and job qualifications.

Sincerely yours,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: