Sunday, December 14, 2008

Intention to Return to Work after Maternity Leave

Dear [Name],

I would like to express my intention to return to work on [date]. My baby is now [number of] months old and I now have someone to care for my child while at the office.

I would like to thank the company for extending my maternity leave and for being supportive to a new mom like me. For a company that values its employees, I wish [insert company name] every success in all its future endeavors.

Best Regards,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for this letter. there is very limited selections on the web for letters in relation to maternity leave. You've made the arrival back to my unit a smoother process.
-Jacky ny,ny

madhatter said...

Thanks Jacqueline! Glad the maternity leave letter was helpful. Anything to make Moms spend more time with their babies ;)