Monday, December 15, 2008

Letter of Appreciation to Co-worker

An office newcomer thanks a co-worker for showing him the ropes.

Dear [Name],

It is remarkable to think that ten months ago I was still feeling my way through the company. There were days when I was trying to figure out the workflow and process within our department which can be quite frustrating for someone new. I felt like a fish out of water most of the time. But you've helped me through that.

Now, I look back on that time with a bit of amusement. The things that seemed so difficult then are a breeze now and the office has become a completely comfortable environment for me to thrive in. Thank you for going out on a limb to assist me during those times. I really appreciate the encouragement and support you have given me.

If I can ever return the favor, please let me know. I would gladly be of help.

Cheers,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: