Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lay-Off Letter and Notice of Final Pay

Dear [Name],

Your department head Apple Martin resigned from her position today. Because of this, and due to the recent reshuffling of our Development Team, I am very sorry to report that we no longer have a position available for you and therefore must let you go.

We are grateful for the work that you have put into the company, and to help tie you over while you look for another position, we'd like to give you 2 weeks additional pay from your leaving date.

I am attaching a separation letter, that you need to sign, scan and return to me immediately.

I'll get Miss Lily our accountant to process your final pay, but if you could email her now, the final tally of your working hours up to the 15th that would be great.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best wishes,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: