Monday, February 9, 2009

Request for Verification letter

Dear Sir/ Madam:

May I request for a manual verification and computation of my actual Credited Years of Service (CYS) for the following reasons:

1. Your records show that my actual Credited Years of Service (CYS) is just 22 years;

2. My own records show, as follows:

a. Company A, Inc. - from 1970-1973 - 3 year

b. Company B, Inc. - from 1973-1998 - 25 years
Total of 28 years

I enclosed herewith the documents needed to support my request.
a. SSS enrollment from Company A, Inc.
b. Certification of my actual years of service from Company B, Inc.

Please make the necessary manual verification and computation to rectify my actual records and if proven to be in order, please make the necessary adjustment needed.

Please be reminded also that I have availed three (3) partial disability benefits, to wit;

1. June 2003 to April 2006
2. July 2005 to Sept. 2007
3. Oct. 2006 to Aug. 2009

In connection with these, I believe there must be an adjustment of the benefits I received based on your final analysis and findings.

Thank you in advance for whatever help you can do for me and more power to you.

Sincerely,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: