Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cover Letter for Babysitter

Dear Ma'am,

My name is Clara Thomas and I am a 20 year old student, currently studying Early Childhood Education at Sinclair Colleges. I am looking for babysitting work on evenings and weekends.

I have been working as a childcare worker for over 3 years. I also have a certificate in Children Services & First Aid (which includes allergy, CPR & asthma management). I am very good with all facets of child care including school delivery and pickup, after school care and meals. I am a caring, clean and well-organized person. I have a clean police record and a driver's license.

I hope that you will contact me soon about an interview so we can further discuss this opportunity.

Regards,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.