Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Very Angry Resignation Letter

Dear Boss,

I am formally tendering my resignation from the company effective immediately.

It was an honor to be part of the company for 6 years. With this, I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude for the skills, trainings, experiences, growth, for friends and colleagues I gained during my stay. It was a difficult decision to leave the company, but I have personal concerns to prioritize at this point.

It´s great to have an opportunity to be an employee in the company. I realized a lot. I learned that:

o I grow as a rat, not as a person

o I have been a slave for 6 years, I cannot waste another year more

o The company teaches me to work hard for it to earn the salary you approved

o You are restricting my growth for your own good, am I a threat to you?

o You take credits that are supposed to be mine

o I work hard for you

o Our division head can fire anyone he wants

o Our division head thinks that all employees are relying on their jobs,
threatening them so they will beg and work hard for the company

o The managers can be corrupt

o I have a choice, I will work because I choose to, not because I have to.

o The company gets richer and richer while I´m getting poorer.

In short, I did my best for the company but the company did not do its best for me.

Again, thank you, more power, and good luck!

Sincerely,
Ryan ZUNIGA

No comments: