Friday, May 22, 2009

Apology Letter after a Public Media Scandal

Hayden Kho's well-thought out apology addressing the public after a scandal, most likely written by a lawyer or publicist.

To the Public,

I sincerely apologize for the harm these videos has done to other parties. I must emphasize that there was no malice on my part, or intention to hurt anyone with these recordings. I deplore the fact that without my knowledge and consent, these recordings were uploaded on the internet, downloaded, reproduced in optical media form, distributed, and sold to the public.

I own up to my responsibility as a professional, and have decided to suspend my practice of medicine. This incident has had a mental and emotional effect on my being. At this stage, I realize I cannot expect understanding and forgiveness. I can only pray that this comes in due time.

To Dr. Maricar Reyes @ facebook,

You know that I never meant to do this to you. It was supposed to be a private video just for us. I'm really sorry for the pain it caused you, but remember that I'm also a victim. People, please stop hating. Me and Maricar need your support.

Sincerely,
Dr. Hayden Kho

No comments: