Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Notice of Teacher's Resignation letter to Parents

Dear Parents,

I have recently turned in my resignation at the school. I will miss your kids very much as they are very likeable, well-mannered students.

I would like to dispel rumors that I have been suspended from teaching due to unfavorable reasons. This is very much untrue. I have resigned from my post and given up tenure to relocate to Nebraska, as my husband has been promoted and been given a supervisory role in his company. I have been teaching at Saint Martin's for many years and this was a very tough decision on my part. But as you all know, there comes a point when family becomes our first and utmost priority.

Be rest assured, your children will be in good hands and in the care of a new excellent teacher, Miss Philips. She is an outstanding educator in our faculty and more importantly, she is also known in the community as a loving mother to two kids.

As I reflect on my years of teaching, I would like to thank you all dear parents, faculty and staff of St. Martin's for being supportive and caring. You have made my stay a precious experience and certainly, a most fruitful journey.

Sincerely,
Teacher Kim

No comments: