Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Letter Requesting School Records for Collegiate Purposes

TO Whom It May Concern:

I am Fabrice Hauswig and I graduated from JFK High school last June 2001. I am now currently pursuing my second year of collegiate studies in Northern University, New Hampshire UK. Recently, my clearance for next term’s enrollment has been withheld due to my high school transcript records. The university is now requesting for an official copy of my transcripts in JFK high school.

If possible, I would be needing them before August 01, 2010 because this is the last day of our enrollment. Without the combined transcripts, the university would unfortunately drop my classes. The transcripts can be sent at my mailing address.

Your time, effort and prompt action are greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

Sincerely yours,

No comments: