Monday, July 6, 2009

Notifying Friends of Missing Cell Phone

Hello Friends,

Please be informed that I lost my phone about an hour ago. Actually, I think it was stolen. I was on the train on the way home, when I got out, my phone wasn't in my left pocket anymore.

At home, I received emails from friends about unwarranted and abusive text messages coming from my number.

I immediately called the cellular company, and I had my number deactivated. Incoming and outgoing services are now barred for that number. However, please be advised and please be very cautious that it is possible that someone might contact you claiming to be me. Your numbers are stored there, that's why I'm very concerned that the one who stole my phone might use them to defraud you. I'm really sorry for this unfortunate incident.

Keep Safe!

Regards,
Eric

No comments: