Thursday, July 2, 2009

Request Letter: Change of Shift Schedule of Employee

Dear Operations Manager,

I would like to request a change in my shift schedule. I am currently scheduled to work every Wednesdays to Fridays of the week from 9pm to 6am on the Harveys Account.

Due to recent changes in my academic schedule, I would like to switch my Wednesday evening shift to an earlier shift in the week: Mondays to Tuesdays 1pm-10pm if possible.

I understand the work demands of the Call Center Industry and the importance of having agents on the floor at key hours. In keeping with the company's needs in mind, I would like to take on a day where there is a huge volume of calls and a great need for agents to be on shift.

Below I have listed other viable options that fit my schedule and I want to give you the flexibility to determine which option would better suit the business as a whole.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Tess Bass
Call Center Agent
Night Shift

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the author of this letter, This really gives a big help.

Unknown said...

Wow, I got it used and my Op-Leader was impressed! I gave credits to the writer on the internet and he asked me HOW... I'd like to thank you so much for the help from the author of this letter.

Unknown said...

Thanks it really helped me

Shay said...

Yeah... Real good stuff. At least there's a lead on how to make a request formally... cool!

Unknown said...

Dang! This letter really helped.
My schedule was change to something more suitable! This really works and I even Had a reply from my sup stating that not only requesting for a change but also adding optional times made the change easier!

Newyorka said...

Thaks so much! This letter really helped me.......