Friday, July 31, 2009

Request Letter for Extension on Decision on Job Offer

Dear Human Resources Manager,

Thank you for your job proposal.

I am delighted that you have considered me for the position of Insurance Analyst with DebtCon5 Inc. I am excited about the opportunity and benefits that comes with this position as we've discussed in my interview.

Currently, I do not have all the pertinent information I need in order for me to come up with a decision by April 15. This is a very important life-altering decision on my part, and I would like to request an additional week in making this commitment.

I would really appreciate an extension, and I guarantee you that a solid decision can be attained by that date.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Curry

No comments: