Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you Letter for Looking After Plants

Extending your sincere thank you to a neighbor or friend who has given time to take care of something valuable to you, in this case your house plants. Plants as you truly know are very sensitive, they can easily wither at the wrong hands. They can't be overwatered, neglected or just trimmed. You can only entrust these to people who are familar with proper plant care and not everyone may share the same concern for them as you do.

So if you have a friend who loves plant and would care for them like you would, take the time to thank your friend properly, send them a thank you letter.



Dear Tristessa,

Thank you for caring for my Dragon Snaps and Orchids while I was away. I know no one in our neighborhood would give so much care for these special varieties like you would. I'm just glad we share the same kind of passion for gardening and house plants.

As a token of my appreciation, I got you a small gift during my trip, I got you some seedlings for Calliope Dark Red Geraniums. They grow into the free-branching kind with evergreen foliage. I hope you like them.

If you ever need to go out of town for a few days, rest assured you can count on me to watch over your plants. I would be very happy to return the favor.

Cheerio,
Ivy P. Oak

No comments: