Thursday, September 17, 2009

An Apology Letter Saying Sorry to Co-Worker

A sample sorry letter for office troubles. When a co-worker saves your sorry ass, its better to write a good apology letter to prove you're not that insensitive prick you're known to be at the office

Dear Rob,

I would like to apologize with the way I behaved yesterday. It was very unprofessional of me. I let my emotions get the better of me, and it showed my poor judgement in handling the situation with the client. I tend to get very emotional and my verbal tirade was very uncalled for. 

I would like to thank you though inspite of my embarassing and rude behavior, you still covered for me. You didn't have to do that, but still you did and I never expected it at all. I am grateful because of what you did, I still have a job with this company. Thank you for understanding the level of stress I am going through, though like you said, it is not an excuse for bullshit. I learned it well, bro and I would definitely grow from this experience.

I still look forward to see this project through. See you Monday!

Regards,
Ross

No comments: