Friday, February 26, 2010

Letter Cancelling Course due to Financial Problem

A sample letter for students withdrawing from university due to financial reasons or lost of funding from student financial aid.

To the Dean,

I am Sajith Rukh Khan, I am a senior currently enrolled under the Bachelor of Science degree program in Molecular Biology.

I would like to file my notice of discontinuation for this semester. Sadly I will no longer attend my classes and pursue the academic coursework expected of me. I am withdrawing from the university due to financial constraints. Also I have recently lost my scholarship due to the funding cuts made by the school board.

Please be advised that I may possibly return to pursue my degree in the future if my finances improve.

Hoping for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Sajith

No comments: