Monday, July 13, 2015

Request for Extra Staff Letter

Requesting extra crew or staff for your department or store? Sometimes we need additonal employees to get things running smoothly. Here's what to tell the management:

Dear Sir,

In anticipation of the coming long  holiday weekend, I would like to request some extra hands on several of our retail outlets. We need some additional staff to man the register, inventory and do general customer service work. Like last year, I expect huge crowds by the afternoon. It would really benefit our sales and the shoppers as well. The part-timers can be on an hourly wage. But that is up to you. Please let me know what your decision is as soon as possible. So I can allocate the resources and staff I have now prior the holidays.

Best Regards,
Janice

No comments: