Saturday, August 29, 2015

A Mom's Letter to Daughter

Dear Daughter,

I know how important this day is for you. I share in your joy. Before we head out there I just want you to know a few things:

The best part about being a mom is having YOU in my life. This unconditional bond I have with you, my dear daughter, is unbreakable and beyond words. Every morning since you were born, I knew then that my life would be changed for the better. I've woken up to many hugs and kisses, and you cheering me up with 'You're the best Mama!' never fails, it just melts my heart to the core.

Just watching you grow up, learning new things and now being on your own- your own young lady - all of it just makes me proud. You make my world, honey. You fill it with so much love that I truly feel blessed. Do know that whatever comes your way, we can face it together. I will always be here for you no matter what.

I love you.

Mom

No comments: