Monday, September 14, 2015

Request for Bank Statement Letter: Proof of Funds

Asking your bank for a letter stating Proof of Funds is standard practice in the banking industry. Such a letter showing your financial statement allows you to make transactions such as purchasing a house, making travel arrangements or committing to a business deal. You could ask your bank manager to write an official letter in your behalf.
 

Dear Bank Manager,

I would like to formally request for an official letter stating that the funds in my account are sufficient for any business transaction. I need this letter by next Tuesday, as this will serve as satisfactory evidence of my financial stability. But please do leave out pertinent details like my account number.

Hope you could heed my request.

Brandon

No comments: