Thursday, January 21, 2016

Friendzone Letter: How to Politely Send a Guy to the FriendZone

Saying no to a love proposal is rather tricky especially if the one proposing is your bestfriend or a good friend. So how do you send the good guy to the friend-zone while gently breaking his heart? Love is never easy. But your feelings on the matter do matter, why get into a relationship that doesn't give you the love tingles? So send this Friendzoned letter.

Dear Guy,
 
Please respect my feelings. I am not asking you to disappear from my life. I'm just confused right now and what you've just said, all of this that you've been feeling about 'us' is surprising for me and I'm not sure how to react right now. I know this isn't going to be easy for you, its hard for me as well because you've been nothing but good to me. You're a good friend and I respect you.

I'm sure other interests will come your way, and if you really value our friendship more, I know you'll look back at this moment and know that you did the right thing by respecting my feelings. Come back to me when you're ready to be friends again.

Always,
Girlette

No comments: