Sunday, January 31, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day Letter to Dad

Valentine's Day isn't just for boyfriends, girlfriends and lovers. It is a day of love - and even parents would like to hear you love them on Valentine's Day. So go greet your father!

Dear Daddy,
 
Happy Valentine's Day to the best dad in the world! Dad, you just don't know how thankful we are that we have you in our lives! You have provided us with so much and have taught us everything in life that we need to survive out in the real world.

I would not be who I am today if not for you and mom. You are my comfort when things are down and as old as I am today I still count on you when we need good, solid advice. Then everything is just feels all right.

Me and my brothers love you daddy, and I constantly pray to God for your good health. You are our pillar of strength, our comfort zone, our rock and our DAD! Sending our love to you this day of hearts!

Suzy

No comments: